Q: Do you care for patients with chronic diseases, like diabetes, CHF, COPD, or hypertension?
A: Yes, we may be able to help you or someone you care about with managing a chronic disease. Many people over the age of 65 have many health care issues that require diligent management. When chronic diseases are flaring up, we send nurses to monitor the patient's health condition and to be on-call for them 24/7.
Additionally, our home health aides, nurses, and therapists can go to the homes of individual patients and provide one-on-one teaching with patients and caregivers. We teach at the pace of the individual who needs the information. We follow up with additional visits over time to make sure that everything is going well.
Q: What are the advantages of your agency?
A: There are many benefits to using our services. At Ultimate Home Health Care, we:
- Deliver care in the most comfortable, least costly environments — our patients' homes
- Don't require our patients to see different doctors
- Make multiple visits that are spread over weeks or months to ensure our patients recover according to plan
- Teach health and safety strategies to patients in their actual homes
- Provide stroke recovery in homes as it improves patients' rehabilitation